Please find the current snapshot releases of Intrinsic below. The project is in its early stages of development and the stability might vary from release to release.
Various new features, tweaks and fixes.
- Added separate gizmos for scaling/rotating and improved the general behavior
- Added Blender-esque rotation gizmo behavior (draw a circle around the gizmo to rotate around the selected axis)
- Added small planes to the translation gizmo which can be used to move objects locked to the selected plane
- Various postprocessing improvements (e.g. chromatic aberration)
- Various lighting related improvements and built the foundation for supporting specular probes
- More interesting orbit for sun/moon
- Quantized sun/moon light direction and smoothly interpolated between the steps
- Various bug fixes and usability tweaks
It's now possible to create Prefabs - just right click on a Node in the Node View and select "Save As Prefab". Prefabs can be created by dragging them from the Prefabs Browser to the Viewport. To cancel the creation, just move it outside of the Viewport without releasing the left mouse button.
- Prefabs can be randomly scaled and oriented using the options in the Prefabs Browser
- Prefabs can be automatically aligned to the ground - that's also an option in the Prefabs Browser
- Improved aligning of objects with the ground (decals are now supported too - just press the 'T' key while using the translation tool)
- Various other tweaks, improvements and fixes
- Added first working iteration of clustered bindless decals
- Various fixes and usability tweaks
Overhauled IntrinsicEd: Lots of cleanups, new icons, improved layout, better and faster node tree view, ... - the icon selection is still work in progress though.
- Cached all icons used in IntrinsicEd which sped up the node and property view population tremendously
- Entities/nodes are now visualized using the icon of the first component they use in the node view
- Addable components are now sorted alphabetically
- Added support for wireframe rendering (the currently selected mesh is now highlighted using its wireframe representation)
- IntrinsicEd's settings are no longer stored in the registry but in an .ini-file in the application folder
- Various bugfixes